11 January 2007

I'm back!

I finally managed to figure out why I could not access my blog. Seems I had two accounts running at blogger.com and kept on accessing the one that was empty. Oh well, back now.

First of all, I wish all my readers (yeah, that's you Agust) a belated happy New Year! Hope all your wishes come true.

As for me, I flew back to Brussels just before Christmas. I was lucky to be on the flight as apparently it had been overbooked. After some convincing (read shouting at the incompetent guy at check-in in a mix of Russian and English), I managed to land the last seat available.

Spent a quiet Christmas with my parents and sister and took the Eurostar to London on the 28th to celebrate New Year with the Warwick bunch living in or near London. Was good to catch up with them all.

Now back in Brussels waiting for my visa to come through. Will fly back to Moscow after graduation. Hope winter has started there by then, cause am getting slightly upset about the poor excuse of a winter we have here in Belgium (rain and 10-15 degrees).

Coming soon, posts about my birthday and my trip to the Russian countryside!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VINCE, I AM YOUR READER!!

4:18 am  
Blogger Dima said...

I know, and I appreciate that. You are the sole reason to keep this blog going ;-). When will you start a blog that does not involve the knowledge of some obscure tribal language of fishermen?

11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home